Saturday, January 3, 2009
Bloggin' 'bout mah choad
Today I woke up and mah choad was painin' a little bit. I took a shower and scrubbed off all the dirt and it felt reeeeal good. I haven't given mah choad a nickname but I'm floatin' some around. I like Thaddeus or Tyrell, maybe even Jerome. I went for a drive out in my car but the ride's so smooth mah choad didn't feel a thing. I thought about lettin' mah choad turn the gear stick but I thought best to keep him at bay. Mah choad looked like it needed a haircut, so we went to the barber shop in the town square. The barber was a nice fella, makin' small talk with mah choad about the weather and the football teams. I don't care for sports that much but mah choad loves 'em. Then after that me and mah choad went back home and watched a movie and went to sleep. It was a good day for mah choad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment